Our most frequently asked questions.
- Our ranges of furniture are supplied with between 1 and 5-year warranties, which will be noted on your quote.
- Electrical appliances are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty.
- The monthly costs are dependent on the products you choose, based on a 24 month agreement every £1000 of products would equate £55.00 per month, however all quotes are provided prior to order.
- Please contact us with an inventory of your requirements and we’ll prepare a full quotation.
- Payment terms are quarterly in advance. The first quarter will be payable to confirm your order and subsequent quarterly payments made by Direct Debit.
- NO, the price you are quoted is for renting the furniture. We don’t charge any administration fees or application fees.
- Delivery and assembly of the goods will be included in your quote and if you decide to return the furniture at the end of the agreement, collection is also included free of charge.
- The agreement allows for fair wear and tear, therefore if you decide to return the goods at the end of the term we will accept it back in fair and reasonable condition.
- If the damage is due to tenant miss-use and you need to replace the item then that becomes your responsibility to purchase a replacement.
- If a furniture product fails during its warranty period we will liaise with you to deliver a replacement.
- With all electrical appliances, it will be your responsibility to register the goods and to contact the manufacturer for any repairs required.
We all want our homes to be a safe place. But in our properties, accidents can put you at risk. By working together, we can help prevent these accidents and make the property a safer place.
The best way to help prevent furniture tip over accidents is to secure furniture to the wall. Here at Let Us Furnish we urge our customers to inspect the furniture to ensure that they are securely anchored to the wall using the restraints provided in the packaging.
If you require this service please tell us when ordering items from us.
We carry stock of certain ranges for immediate delivery, certain ranges of furniture have a lead time of up to 4 weeks.
All items have a warranty of between 1 and 5 years, this is noted next to the appropriate item on the website. The warranty covers manufacturing issues but does not cover user neglect.
For repeat customers looking to set up a billing account, please email Zeena@letusfurnish.co.uk who will be able to assist you. Please note we are only able to open credit accounts when appropriate credit checks have been completed.
Our warehouse is in Swansea, we provide a daily delivery service throughout South Wales. For national deliveries where packages have been ordered we will work with you to your desired delivery day. Lead times for products and packages will vary depending on the products ordered. When placing your order a member of our team will provide you with an estimated delivery time frame. We will contact you the day prior to your delivery, and can call you 30-60 minutes prior to your delivery on the day of delivery.
Washing machine and fridge freezers will be unpacked and placed in position ready to be used, to enable us to do this all plumbing and waste connections must be in place. We are not able to connect electric or gas cookers at the present time.
When your furniture request/enquiry has been made via our website, a member of our team will contact you within 2 working hours to go through any questions that you have regarding the order and liaise with booking in the furniture delivery.
Please notify us in advance of any awkward staircases, etc. as we may advise you to look at products that are more suitable that will be able to fit into the space you have available.
One off items will be charged at £15 per item or £25 per sofa on a like for like basis when delivering new. If multiple items are required for collection then please contact a member of staff to discuss prior to delivery. Our delivery team will not collect old items if it has not be agreed prior to delivery. We cannot collect reclining sofas.
The items will be delivered, assembled (where applicable), placed in the appropriate rooms and all waste packaging removed by us.
Yes, we can arrange to collect keys on your behalf from an estate or letting agent located in close proximity to the delivery address free of charge.
This is typically offered to Limited companies. We can also help facilitate finance for customers wishing to use long term payment solution in personal rather than company name.